>- How do I book online?
Our online booking process is very simple.
All you have to do is choose your service by selecting the different filters we suggest and then let yourself be guided.
You have to indicate the number of people, the chosen dates, an eventual place of departure and your options. You will then be redirected to our secure payment platform to proceed to payment. You will then receive your confirmation and your voucher, which are to be presented to your guide on arrival.
I’ve encountered a problem during booking
If you can’t find the solution to your problem, don't hesitate to contact us directly. Either by telephone on +33970931265, using our online chat service, or directly by email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the average wait time to receive confirmation?
The confirmation may arrive in just a few hours, but on average it takes between 24 and 48 hours. If for some reason the confirmation will take longer, we will inform you by email. If you haven't received an email after 48 hours, don't hesitate to let us know: email@example.com or +33970931265.
- I don't have a debit/credit card, can I pay using another method?
My Asian Trip reservations can only be made online, therefore credit or debit card is the preferred method. However, you can also make payment by bank transfer directly to My Asian Trip's account. To do so, all you have to do is select the option “bank transfer” when reserving.
- Is paying with bank card really secure?
We use a secure banking platform for all transactions on our website. Therefore, we guarantee optimum security for all payments.
- Is it possible to book several services at the same time?
The basket page is for this very purpose. Once reserved, your service will be in your basket, and then you can either continue searching or be redirected to our secure platform for payment. Once you have finalised your basket, you can proceed to payment.
- What should I do once I've received my voucher?
After payment, you will receive a confirmation email in around 24 to 48 hours, on average. This email will be accompanied with a voucher (if your service is available) that you must print, or have on your smartphone, so that you can present it to your guide or host on arrival.
You can find your voucher in the My Account section on our website.
- Who do I have to show my voucher to?
To use your service, the voucher must be printed or available on your smartphone and be presented when meeting your guide or host. This voucher will serve as a ticket or will be exchanged for your final tickets. Therefore, it is extremely important to keep it with you to receive the service.
An error message appears when I want to finalise my order
It is possible that a technical problem arises when paying, which is beyond our control. In this case, we would advise you to retry later. If the problem persists, it may be that your card has not been accepted for the transaction, therefore we would advise you to use a different card for payment.
- When will my card be debited?
Your card will only be debited once your booked service has been confirmed. No payment will be taken until the confirmation has been recorded. If for any reason the confirmation is not possible, your card will not be debited.
- Where is the meeting place for my service?
This will be indicated on the voucher that you will receive with your service confirmation.
Either your hotel, if it is within the standard area indicated for each excursion or from a meeting place.
- How does my excursion start?
In general, pick up will either be from your hotel, or directly from the airport on your arrival.
You will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel when booking. If you don't know it yet, no problem, but you will have to let us know as soon as possible, so that we can organise the correct pick-up place.
If your accommodation is too far from the standard pick up area (indicated in “further information” for each service), we will suggest a meeting place relative to the location of your accommodation and your service.
- Where does the service end?
In general, drop off will be at the same place as the start of the service, unless otherwise specified. However, you can always organise an alternative drop off location with our onsite partners, depending on your needs. It is best is to let us of your request, and we will try our best to arrange this for you wherever possible.
- Is it possible to reserve a hotel on My Asian Trip?
We only sell excursions, activities, transfers and tours. For tours lasting several days, we are able to suggest hotels. Accommodation requests will be studied on a case by case basis.
- Who should I contact if I need help once I’m there?
The My Asian Trip offices, in France, are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00, and Saturday, 09:30 to 12:30. However, with the time difference, it is sometimes difficult to contact us.
Our local partners are there for you! Their numbers will be provided to you with your confirmation and voucher. All our partners have English speaking representatives at your convenience.
- Can I modify the dates or the number of people for a service that has already been booked?
Modifying the date or number of participants is possible (see the conditions in the following paragraph).
In order to be able to reply as clearly and precisely as possible, please send your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply as soon as possible. Any change in date or content cannot be guaranteed and will be subject to the availability of our providers.
- I want to cancel my booking, is it possible? How do I do it?
Any cancellation of a booking is possible. However, cancellation fees may apply in certain conditions. When cancelling, an email will be sent to you with the amount of fees incurred.
For ticketing and services corresponding to a special period: neither refundable nor changeable.
For excursions not including an overnight stay:
- if the service is cancelled more than 7 full days before the reserved date, no cancellation fees will apply
- if the service is cancelled between 3 and 6 days before the reserved date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply,
- if the service is cancelled less than 2 days before the service, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
For tours, packages including overnight stays:
- if the service is cancelled more than 30 full days before the reserved date, no cancellation fees will apply,
- if the service is cancelled between 15 and 29 days before the reserved date, a 25% cancellation fee will apply,
- if the service is cancelled between 7 and 14 days before the reserved date, a 50% cancellation fee will,
- if the service is cancelled less than 6 days before the service, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Nevertheless, each hotel operates their own cancellation policy, this will be studied on a case by case basis relative to your request.
These amounts do not take into account the eventual attributable administrative fees for a cancellation.
- I am unable to attend a service (transport/personal issue, etc.).
No refunds will be possible.
- How will I be refunded for a cancelled service?
The refund will be made by bank transfer to the same account used to make the booking. The eventual cancellation fees will be applied at this stage.